Jul 4, 2009

Independence Day

Today is the 4th of July - known in the US as Independence Day. After thinking about writing a blog on Multiple Sclerosis and Living for as long as I can remember (or as long as Blogs have been around) - I'm finally taking the leap - one more step in my journey to Independence from the shackles of this disease ... as the Dao de Ching said - "The journey of a 100 miles starts with one step."

I'm what may be called in some corners as an incurable optimist (or as my wife puts it - incurably delusional), and I see opportunities in every aspect of living, even with MS. I hope to write this blog with relevant posts/chapters as I ramble through my story - and history - with "MS and Living!" - my thoughts, experiences and learning.


I most likely won't write for too long on any one sitting as my left hand goes spastic after about 5 minutes - though I'll warn you, I have been playing around with audio dictation/typing tools, so maybe I can go longer. One more caveat, if you follow these posts, you may feel like a time traveller, as what I'm thinking of at the moment most likely has been influenced by yesterday's history, and they'll pop into my head quite randomly... so be warned.


Creative Commons License
Independenc Day by Nick Marazita is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.